Well, there is just so much to tell I don't know where to begin!
We'll start with David's good news... He got a new job!! He will be doing in-home care for elderly/disabled/rehab patients. He has already started training and is very excited. He says it is so nice to be able to spend more time with the patients and give them more personalized care. He also gets a MUCH deserved raise! He starts full-time this coming Tuesday.
As for my good news... I made it to the Dean's List! I am still enjoying school and I will be finishing my CNA courses this next month (hopefully).
Bryar is doing great. She is my little sunshine. She's so funny now that she walks, she's just EVERYWHERE and she dances to any music, even if it's just a ringtone on my phone. As you can see from the latest pictures, she is in LOVE with the camera. She has been sick the last few days; she was throwing up yesterday. But I think it must have just been the 24-hour thing because she was acting much better when I put her to bed tonight.
As of August 1st we will be living in Roy in a townhouse/apartment thing. David calls it a 4-plex. Anyways, it is very nice as the coutertops and all the cabinetry have been replaced. They also put new floors in the bathroom and kitchen. It is closer to the area we like to be in, and the rent is actually lower, so we are very excited.
Well, I should probably shove off to bed now, I have work in the morning. Love, Halz


Your blog is so cute! I'm so glad you started a blog. They are so fun! Your little is so cute! My blog is private but I sent you a invite to look at it. So we can keep in touch through blogging.
ReplyDeleteHi there, found you through Cafemom. Am a follower! You have a cute family!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.atticgirl.blogspot.com