Hello all. I hope you are all doing well, and that you are enjoying these last weeks of summer. We have all been busy here. David just woked thirteen days in a row, but he's still enjoying his job so it's good ;o) Bryar is getting more independent every day. She loves the movie "Finding Nemo", and I think she watches it at least twice a day. She and I have been enjoying our bike rides, we've been trying to get in a lot more before the weather turns too cold. Bryar really likes to help out in our little "garden" by watering the plants and digging in the dirt. She is always learning new words, I personally find it hilarious when she tries to say "SpongeBob". She's been so much fun lately...
I have started a new job at the Riverdale Wal-Mart as a cashier. I miss my old job at Tony Divino, but this one seems to be working out really well. I just finished my History class, and think I am still doing pretty well in school. I know that I enjoy it, anyways.
Outside of our jobs we have just been trying to enjoy what time we can find together. David and I like to take Bryar over to the elemantry school and let her play on the playground, and she's such a little DAREDEVIL! Hhmmm, I wonder where she gets that (Daddy?). We're also having fun making our new place as homey as possible, David is so handy that he can just about fix or build anything. We painted all the doors downstairs, and we're looking to make screens for some of our windows. Work in progress...


No comments:
Post a Comment