Friday, April 16, 2010

Nursing Covers & Thank You Cards


Easter pictures! Which I forgot to post last week.... We had a good holiday, as it was spent with family and lots of Easter candy :)

I have been able to finish yet another of my projects, a nursing cover so I can feel less weird about nursing in public. I think it will come in pretty handy...

Next is on to the diaper stacker (which David suddenly decided we NEEDED). Also working on a birthday present for Bryar, and if I can keep up this pace it might actually be done by her birthday LOL.

Sent thank you cards out today for the baby shower, and also stuffed the envelopes for David to take some to his co-workers (seeing as they threw him a baby shower and sent home all kind of snazzy gifts). Then started thinking about, and I realized that I am the only person I know that sends out thank you cards. Which I guess is thanks to my Mom, and I don't mind. Some people are so quick to point out that they haven't recieved a thank you note (even if it's only been two days!) and I am beginning to think these are the same people who have never written one in their lives...

I should probably go put Bryar down for a nap now, she is so very tired and we have a quilting bee to attend tonight :) Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment