The sun is shining today! I missed it this last week, what with all the SNOW and wind... But now the snow is gone, and my poor little flowers that ended up buried under four inches of coldness are out and blooming (this is why I LOVE pansies). Bryar and I were out and about today and found some more beautiful pansies, they are orange with black stripes (TIGER pansies!) and bright purple with black stripes. They are going into the front yard, probably tomorrow. I need these flowers, they cheer me up. Who could be sad or ornery looking out their kitchen window at two flower boxes full of happy flowers?
As you can see, I have had my hair cut (might not be the best picture...) I was trying to grow it out, but I don't know if it is pregnancy hormones or my flat iron or what, but it was not happy hair. So I had it cut off into a very easy A-line, and now my hair and I are much happier :o)
On Saturday the 3rd Monica threw me a baby shower at her home. Actually, baby shower seems kind of a lame term for it, since it was more like a fancy ladies tea/luncheon... But anyways it was very nice and everyone who came really seemed to enjoy it. She even had make-it-yourself Italian sodas, and I LOVE Italian soda! Of course, the baby (and I in return) got spoiled. I am so excited to break out the new sit-n-stand stroller, Duck park here we come!!

Speaking of the baby, we have pretty much decided on Rowynn for a first name. Maybe some people don't like it, but I think it fits us. We are still looking for a middle name (I like Avery, which G'ma Toney suggested) so if anyone has any awesome ideas...

I had a Dr. appt today, "Rowynn" is doing well and growing at the "appropriate" rate (I am still hoping she'll come a little early...) Next time we get to have an ultrasound, so hopefully I will have pictures to share. I have the newborn clothes out of storage and put away, but of course canNOT resist buying a few little things here and there...
Bryar is doing well, and I think she's a good kid for being an almost two-year-old. She has been sleeping in her "big girl bed" for the past week, and last night was the only night she didn't sleep through the night. She will help pick up her toys now, sometimes without being asked. She started saying "bless you" and "what doin?" this last week. She has quite the attitude sometimes, which of course all comes from David ;o)
David and I are doing well. I just finished two classes at school and am getting ready to start two more (yay for poking people!). Still working on all my little projects, Bryar wants a "night-night" (pillow) like the ones I cross-stitched for the little girls a while ago, so I am going to try and do that for her birthday. David is working hard as always; he helped mom rip out her bathroom last week so she can remodel, and is building an entertainment stand for a friend in his spare time.
He helps around the house a lot, and he even paints my toenails for me (cause I can't reach!) Frequently being spoiled by him....


No comments:
Post a Comment